Boro Glass Flameworking: Couple's Date Night
Looking for a way to heat up your relationship? Tired of the same old dinner and a movie? Bring your love out to Arc + Flame for a romantic evening in our flame shop! We provide everything: an entertaining instructor, light snacks, beverages, and all the materials necessary to make 1-3 beautiful glass objects. Hearts, tear drop pendants, and leaf pendants are just a few of the keepsakes you could make! Class sessions take place from 7:00pm-11:00pm unless otherwise noted.
NOTE: The cost covers one couple (2 people) for the price of $180. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. Class sessions take place from 7:00pm-11:00pm.
Available Couple's Sessions: (Price covers both people for any one of the following sessions)
- Friday, February 4th (7pm-11pm)
- Friday, March 4th (7pm-11pm)
- Saturday, March 5th *Afternoon Class* (2pm-6pm)
- Friday, April 1st (7pm-11pm)
- Friday, May 6th (7pm-11pm)
- Saturday, May 7th *Afternoon Class* (2pm-6pm)
- Friday, June 10th (7pm-11pm)
- 4-hour class period: 7:00pm-11:00pm (*Unless otherwise noted)
- Enrollment: 4 to 8 students (2-4 couples)
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Snacks, candy, soft drinks and water included
- Vending machines available
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.