Glass Flameworking: Beads (Soft Glass) Sampler
Do you want to try glass flame working but are unable to commit to a full night class? We've got you covered! No experience is needed, and in three hours you will have a taste for what you can do with glass. Most students make at least 5 glass beads that will be ready for pickup 1-week after class.
Available Sampler Sessions:
- Saturday, August 21st (9am-12N) (Instructor Heather Behrendt)
- Saturday, September 18th (9am-12N) (Instructor Heather Behrendt)
- Saturday, October 16th (9am-12N) (Instructor Heather Behrendt)
- Saturday, November 20th (9am-12N) (Instructor Heather Behrendt)
- 3 hour class period
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.