Looking for a way to heat up your relationship? Tired of the same old dinner and a movie? Bring your love out to Arc + Flame for a romantic evening in our Glass Kiln Shop! We provide everything: an entertaining instructor, light snacks, beverages, and all the materials necessary to make beautiful glass objects. Checker boards, picture frames and bowls are just a few of the keepsakes you could create during an evening you and your love will remember for years to come! Fusing Glass Date Nights take place from 7:00pm-10:00pm.
- 3-hour class period: 7:00pm-10:00pm
- Enrollment: 4 to 10 students (2-5 couples)
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Light appetizers, soft drinks, and water included
- Complimentary coffee available and vending machines
- Student work will be ready for pickup 2-weeks after class
NOTE: The cost covers one couple (2 people) for the price of $165. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. Class sessions take place from 7:00pm-10:00pm.
NOTE: If you any have concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all of our students!