NOTE: Students under the age of 16 MUST contact Arc + Flame Blacksmithing Director (Candace Martens) for an evaluation prior to enrolling in a smithing class. Candace can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-617-9644.
If you have a question about the facility or registering for a class, please call Arc + Flame directly at 585-349-7110.
If you have any questions, please contact our Smithing Director, Candace Martens, at email@example.com.
Current Workshop Schedule: (Each class will focus on the topic listed)
- 8-hour class period: 9:00am - 5:00pm (*Unless otherwise noted)
- Enrollment: 3 to 10 students
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Breakfast snacks and lunch included
- Complimentary coffee available and vending machines
- Sunday, July 7th: Tapers (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, July 28th: Tongs (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, August 4th: Tapers (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, August 11th: Decorative Bolts & Rivets (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, September 8th: Tapers (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, October 6th: Tapers (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, October 13th: Decorative Tool Use (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, October 20th: Tongs (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, November 3rd: Tapers (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, November 10th: Scrollwork (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, December 8th: Tapers (9am-5pm)
Student Health / Dress Code / Refund Policy:
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. Please read our class refund policy. If you have any questions, contact our administrative team at 585-349-7110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.