Jewelry: Couple's Date Night
Looking for a way to heat up your relationship or just do something outrageously cool? Tired of the same old dinner, bar or movie? Bring your loved one or buddy out to Arc + Flame for a fun evening in our metals workshop. We provide everything: entertaining instructors, light snacks, beverages and all the materials necessary to make a beautiful finished project with your partner. Projects vary by date so be sure to check the listing.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing.Couple's Date Night Sessions: (Price covers both people for any one of the following sessions) (Each class will focus on the topic listed. Click the "Details" tab for a list of project descriptions)
- Friday, October 7th: Hammered Rings (7pm-11pm)
- Friday, November 4th: Hammered Rings (7pm-11pm)
- 4-hour class period: 7:00pm-11:00pm (*Unless otherwise noted)
- Enrollment: 4 to 8 students (2-4 couples)
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Light appetizers, soft drinks and water included
- Vending machines available
- Hammered Rings: Come and be introduced to some fundamentals of jewelry making. Students will bend, hammer, and solder copper or silver to create a unique ring. Make them for each other, or each make your own. (Open to all levels)
- Copper Cuff Bracelet: Bend and shape metal into a wearable cuff bracelet. Use hammers and stamps to texture the copper. This is a good hands-on exercise in basic metal forming. (Open to all levels)
(Above are examples of various topics offered, however each class focuses on only one. Each available class date will specify the corresponding project.)
NOTE: The Jewelry Date Night is an interactive class that involves physical activity with emphasis on hand eye coordination. If this sounds like your idea for a great experience, we promise you an evening that you will remember for years to come!
If you any have concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all of our students!
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.