Glass Flameworking: Couple's Date Night
Looking for a way to heat up your relationship? Tired of the same old dinner and a movie? Bring your love out to Arc + Flame for a romantic evening in our flame shop! We provide everything: an entertaining instructor, light snacks, beverages, and all the materials necessary to make 1-3 beautiful glass objects. Hearts, tear drop pendants, and leaf pendants are just a few of the keepsakes you could make! Class sessions take place from 7:00pm-11:00pm unless otherwise noted.
NOTE: The cost covers one couple (2 people) for the price of $200. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. Class sessions take place from 7:00pm-11:00pm.
Available Couple's Sessions: (Price covers both people for any one of the following sessions)
Friday, April 7th (7pm-11pm) (Instructor: Eunsuh Choi)
- Saturday, April 8th (2pm-6pm) (Instructor: Eunsuh Choi)
- Friday, May 5th (7pm-11pm) (Instructor: Eunsuh Choi)
- Friday, June 2nd (7pm-11pm) (Instructor: Josh Hudak)
- Saturday, June 3rd (2pm-6pm) (Instructor: Josh Hudak)
- Friday, July 7th (7pm-11pm) (Instructor: Josh Hudak)
- Friday, August 4th (7pm-11pm) (Instructor: Heather Behrendt)
- 4-hour class period: 7:00pm-11:00pm (*Unless otherwise noted)
- Enrollment: 2 to 8 students (1-4 couples)
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Snacks, candy, soft drinks and water included
- Vending machines available
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Please read our class refund policy. If you have any questions, contact our administrative team at 585-349-7110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.