Glass Flameworking Sampler
Have you ever wanted to try glass flameworking? Our Sampler class is a perfect place to start. No experience is necessary and all materials and safety equipment are included in the price. Each student will also create and keep their very own glass projects. Students will typically create 1-3 glass pieces that could include a tear drop pendant, leaf pendant or heart pendant. Projects are ready for pickup 1-week after class.
Available Sampler Sessions:
- Saturday, January 7th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Eunsuh Choi)
- Saturday, February 4th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Eunsuh Choi)
- Saturday, March 4th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Eunsuh Choi)
- Saturday, April 8th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Eunsuh Choi)
- Saturday, May 6th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Eunsuh Choi)
- Saturday, June 3rd (9am-12N) (Instructor: Josh Hudak)
- Saturday, July 8th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Josh Hudak)
- Saturday, August 5th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Heather Behrendt)
- 3 hour class periods
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.