Glass Beadmaking Sampler
Do you want to try glass flame working but are unable to commit to a full night class? We've got you covered! No experience is needed, and in three hours you will have a taste for what you can do with glass. Most students make at least 5 glass beads that will be ready for pickup 1-week after class.
Available Sampler Sessions:
- Saturday, April 22nd (9am-12N) (Instructor: Heather Behrendt)
- Saturday, May 20th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Heather Behrendt)
- Saturday, June 17th (9am-12N) (Instructor: Heather Behrendt)
- Saturday, July 22nd (9am-12N) (Instructor: Heather Behrendt)
- 3 hour class period
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Please read our class refund policy. If you have any questions, contact our administrative team at 585-349-7110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.