Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Students must be proficient in basic bead making skills including marvering and shaping.
Take your dot decoration to the extreme. You will learn how to plan and create complex and beautiful patterns using masking, raking, layering and interactions culminating in a “Dragon Scale” bead (using silver glass, which may be purchased from the instructor for ~$5.00).
Class is taught by senior glass instructor Phil Rogerson.
- Dot pattern planning
- 4 hour class period: 9am-1pm
- Experience required: Soft Glass Dot Beads 1 or equivalency
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
- Saturday, May 13th, 2017 (9am-1pm)