Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Students must be proficient in basic bead making skills including marvering and shaping.
Take a step beyond simple dot decoration. This class will focus on techniques for achieving perfect dot placement. You will also learn some intermediate dot patterns and explore the basics of masking, interactions and layering of dots.
Class is taught by senior glass instructor Phil Rogerson.
- Heat management
- Stable working postures
- Perfect dot placement
- Basic masking
- Dot interactions
- 4 hour class period: 9am-1pm
- Experience required: RocAFC Soft Glass Night Course or equivalency
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
- Saturday, April 8th, 2017 (9am-1pm)