In this class we will use goldstone, cubic zirconias and dichroic glass to make your beads sparkle. Class is taught by glass instructor Heather Behrendt.
Bio: Heather Behrendt has been working with hot glass for 8 years in her home studio in Walworth, NY. She specializes in bead designs using fine stringers to form straight lines or curving scrollwork, but employees a variety of techniques in her pieces. Her work can be seen in several publications and shops and she currently serves as the Northeast Regional Director for the International Society of Glass Beadmakers.
- 3-Hour Class
- Experience required: RocAFC Soft Glass 3-Hr Sampler or equivalency
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Breakfast snacks and lunch are provided
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
- June 1st Session: 6:00pm-9:00pm