Check out our private class options here if you don't see a date listed below for your child to attend. You can also give us a call at 585-349-7110 for more information.
Are you looking for a new activity to do with your child or grandchild? Arc + Flame gives kids the chance to design and create their own custom glass projects! Each class session will feature a different project using glass as the medium.
Projects will be available for pickup 2 weeks after the class date.
NOTE: Glass Fusing does NOT directly involve the use of fire, or blowing glass. If you're an adult or teenager that is interested in trying a glass flameworking class, click here. The minimum age to attend a glass flameworking class is 16.
- 2 hour class period
- Cost: $45
- Experience required: None
- Ages 6 through 11 must be accompanied by a parent the entire duration of class
- Ages 12 through 16 can be unaccompanied
- All materials and use of safety equipment included
- Each class session is project specific
- Vending machines available
- Student work will be ready for pickup 2-weeks after class
Available Kids Courses: (Each class will focus on the project listed)
- Saturday, June 5th: Confetti Plate (10am-12N)
- Saturday, August 21st: Stacked Mosaic (10am-12N)
- Saturday, October 16th: Sun Catcher (10am-12N)
Student Health / Dress Code / Refund Policy:
NOTE: Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes). Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. Please read our class refund policy. If you have any questions, contact our administrative team at 585-349-7110 or email: email@example.com.