Glass Fusing Creative Kids Workshop
Check out our private class options here if you don't see a date listed below for your child to attend. You can also give us a call at 585-349-7110 for more information.
Are you looking for a new activity to do with your child or grandchild? Arc + Flame gives kids the chance to design and create their own custom glass projects! Each class session will feature a different project using glass as the medium.
Available Kids Courses: (Each class will focus on the project listed)
(All Classes taught by Instructor Phil Rogerson)
- Saturday, August 21st: Stacked Mosaic (10am-12N)
- Saturday, October 16th: Sun Catcher (10am-12N)
- 2 hour class period
- Cost: $45
- Experience required: None
- Ages 6 through 11 must be accompanied by a parent the entire duration of class
- Ages 12 through 16 can be unaccompanied
- All materials and use of safety equipment included
- Each class session is project specific
- Vending machines available
- Student work will be ready for pickup 2-weeks after class
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.