Come spend some time with dad and make something you can cherish for years to come! You will learn how to cut glass and transform it into a beautiful glass picture frame that you will be proud to show friends and family. Each pair of students will complete at least one project.
Projects will be available for pickup 2 weeks after the class date.
- 2 hour class period
- Cost: $90 for one parent and one child (*If you would like to arrange for more than one child to attend, please call 585-349-7110 to reserve additional space)
- Experience required: None
- All materials and use of safety equipment included
- Each class session is project specific
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
- Student work will be ready for pickup 2-weeks after class
Available Sessions: (Each class will focus on the project listed)
- Sunday, June 16th: Picture Frame (1pm-3pm)
Student Health / Dress Code / Refund Policy:
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. Please read our class refund policy. If you have any questions, contact our administrative team at 585-349-7110 or email: email@example.com.