Learn directly from glass artist Eusheen Goines! This 3-Day Intensive is a hands-on class at the Arc + Flame Center. All materials and equipment are provided. The class will focus on wig wag and line tubing techniques! Eusheen will also demonstrate how to make special vac stack tubing and continue with patterns and shaping techniques.
Eusheen Goines is an internationally-recognized flameworker known for his flowing shapes and detailed pattern work. Goines’ career began in 2000 while learning with Mike Luna and Darby Holm, and later, Banjo (Matthew Stroven). In 2006, he discovered the joy of teaching, which led to a career as an educator, sharing his techniques in Japan and the United States. Goines has now demonstrated worldwide, including Australia, Japan, Germany, Costa Rica, and the United States. He is inspired by sacred geometry and has a meticulous attention to detail in his work.
- Hands-On Workshop cost is $1,000 per student (10 spots available) This is an advanced class, one year of flameworking experience is required. If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- Spectator cost is $700 per student. This is a great option for the art collector or appreciator. (2 spots available)
- Class runs from 10:00am-9:00pm each day (There will be a break for lunch and dinner)
- Arc + Flame uses Carlisle Hell Cat torches and Paragon Kilns. If you plan to bring your own torch, email firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN January 24th, 2020 to ensure quick-connect compatibility.
- Breakfast snacks and lunch are included. PLEASE contact us if you have specific dietary needs (we generally order pizza or subs for lunch).
Students must provide their own dinner. There will be a dinner break during each class, and a refrigerator and microwave will be available for student use.
- Complimentary coffee available as well as vending machines
Class Schedule (Three Days):
Student Health / Dress Code / Refund Policy:
NOTE: Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes). Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. Please read our class refund policy. If you have any questions, contact our administrative team at 585-349-7110 or email: email@example.com.