NOTE: Students under the age of 16 MUST contact Arc + Flame Blacksmithing Director (Candace Martens) for an evaluation prior to enrolling in a smithing class. Candace can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-617-9644.
Looking for a way to heat up your relationship or just do something outrageously cool? Tired of the same old dinner, bar or movie? Bring your loved one or buddy out to Arc + Flame for a fun evening in our metalsmith shop. We provide everything: entertaining instructors, light snacks, beverages and all the materials necessary to make a beautiful finished project with your partner. Projects vary by date so be sure to check the listing. The cost covers one couple (2 people) for the price of $165.
NOTE: The Coppersmith Date Night is a very interactive class that involves physical activity with emphasis on hand eye coordination. If this sounds like your idea for a great experience, we promise you an evening that you will remember for years to come!
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing.
NOTE: If you any have concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all of our students!
- 4-hour class period: 7:00pm-11:00pm
- Enrollment: 4 to 10 students (2-5 couples)
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Light appetizers, soft drinks, and water included
- Complimentary coffee available and vending machines
Available Couple's Sessions: (Price covers both people for any one of the following sessions)
- September 9th: Rose Bottle Stopper: Saturday Session
- October 14th: Rose Bottle Stopper: Saturday Session
- November 3rd: Candle Screen: Friday Session
- December 1st: Decorative Wreath Hook: Friday Session
"Hot, sweaty and totally awesome!"
-- Jennifer Rubens
"Instructors had great interaction with novices."
-- Jerry Urban
"This was a great introduction to blacksmithing. I would definitely take another course!"
-- Dillon Saldan