This is an advanced flameworking class. The course will feature tips and tricks to manage the technical challenges of flameworking. A broad spectrum of techniques will be explained and demonstrated as well as troubleshooting common mistakes and difficulties. You will learn the most effective ways of manipulating and shaping hot glass directly from Instructor Eunsuh Choi.
This class is intended for individuals who have completed the RocAFC Boro Night Course Level II or its equivalency. Classes run twice a week from 6pm-9pm over the course of 8 class sessions. All safety gear and materials are provided in the course cost.
- Eight, 3 hour class periods: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Experience required: Boro Night Course Level II or its equivalency
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
- Fall 2017 Sessions: Nov. 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29