Advanced Borosilicate Glass Course
This class offers intermediate flameworking techniques and students will learn about creatures, figure, flowers, etc. The class will feature tips and tricks to manage the technical challenges of flameworking. A broad spectrum of techniques will be explained and demonstrated as well as troubleshooting common mistakes and difficulties. You will learn the most effective ways of manipulating and shaping hot glass directly from Instructor Eunsuh Choi.
This class is intended for individuals who have completed the RocAFC Boro Night Course Level I or its equivalency. Classes run twice a week from 6pm-9pm over the course of 8 class sessions. All safety gear and materials are provided in the course cost. Come release your inner fire at the Rochester Arc & Flame Center!
- Eight, 3 hour class periods: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Experience required: Boro Night Course Level I or its equivalency
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
Note: The first class days each week feature specific lessons from the Instructor (Ex: Monday or Tuesday). The second days of each week are Open Torch days for students to practice their skills (Ex: Wednesday and Thursday). Instructors will be present for one-on-one assistance during Open Torch days.
- Fall 2017 Session: Oct. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25 (6pm-9pm each night)