This is a next-step class for those who have completed the Boro Workshop Lv. 1 within the last 6 months. This class is designed for those looking to advance their skills in boro glass flameworking and/or prepare to take the Open Torch test to rent studio time. All materials, breakfast snacks and lunch will be provided.
There will also be an opportunity at the end of this class to take an Open Torch test at no cost ($25 value). Students who successfully pass this test will be able to rent time at our center during designated open torch hours.
- 8-hour class period: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Experience required: Boro Workshop Lv.1 within the last 6-months
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Breakfast snacks and lunch included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
- Open Torch Test included