Advanced Borosilicate Glass Class
This course is designed for students desiring techniques in tubing. Prerequisite experience includes successful completion of our Boro Night Course.
This class will begin with a discussion of tools and materials regarding best practices for safety and comfort. Through demonstration, explanation and active coaching students will be lead through a series of flameworking hollow techniques, and then learn how to link those techniques together to create blown objects. Beginning with small clear tubing, students will progress to adding color, and finally they will move onto bigger blown work. Using glass tubing, they will create small hollow vessels, ornaments, and shot glasses. This class is taught by Eunsuh Choi.
- Two, 8-hour classes
- Experience required: Boro Night Course or equivalency
- All materials and safety equipment included
- 5-HOURS of OPEN TORCH TIME included
- Breakfast snacks and lunch included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
Class Schedule (Each bullet point represents an individual session):
- August 12th & 13th (9am-5pm each day): $400
- Next Session TBD