Advanced Borosilicate Glass Class
Students will learn how to fashion a perfect sphere in borosilicate glass. Students will begin with the basics of gathering and shaping the ball. Then they will explore a number of techniques to decorate and make various types of marbles from vortex, implosion, flower, etc. Arc + Flame instructor Eunsuh Choi will be the lead instructor for this class.
- Two, 8 hour classes
- Experience required: Boro Level 1 Night Course or equivalency
- All materials and safety equipment included
- 3-HOURS of OPEN TORCH TIME included
- Breakfast snacks and lunch included for both days of class
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
- February 2019 Session: Feb. 23rd & 24th (10am-6pm both days)
Student Health / Dress Code / Refund Policy:
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. Please read our class refund policy. If you have any questions, contact our administrative team at 585-349-7110 or email: email@example.com.