*Updated Oct. 6th, 2021*
Arc + Flame Center has implemented several procedures with guidance and direction from the CDC, NYS Forward, and other governmental organizations. The health and safety of our students and staff has always been the first priority of the Arc + Flame Center. Our current policies regarding Covid19:
- Fully vaccinated customers are no longer required to wear a face covering, in accordance with the latest guidance from CDC and mandates from New York State.
- We welcome and encourage students, patrons, and faculty to wear a mask/ face covering (regardless of vaccination status).
- We require those who are unvaccinated to wear a face covering while in our facility.
- We will be continuing the use of infrared thermometers to check the temperature of students entering the building. If you have a temperature, we hope that you understand when we ask you to return when you are healthy.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations and quantities of disinfecting wipes will still be located throughout the Arc + Flame building. We have purchased large quantities of hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies. Everyone is encouraged to sanitize their hands frequently.
We also require students to complete ONE digital form prior to attending class. This form includes our standard liability waiver, and a few additional questions:
(*For students under 18, please CLICK HERE)