Classes: Jewelry: Explanation
- Metalsmithing: Shaping and hammering metal to create jewelry. Projects can include bracelets, earrings and rings. Metalsmithing classes can be viewed by clicking here.
- Enameling: Create jewelry made by fusing powdered glass to a substrate by firing. The powder melts, flows and then hardens to a smooth, durable coating on metal. Enameling classes can be viewed by clicking here.
- Chainmail: Create jewelry by linking small metal rings together in a pattern. Chainmail classes can be viewed by clicking here.
Arc + Flame offers a variety of class formats to suit your availability, learning style and budget. There are variations for each class's course type, but the general outline is as follows:
- Sampler ($75-$100): 2-3 Hour introduction to a particular class, times vary based on class
- Workshop ($150): 8 Hour class session on a Saturday or Sunday typically from 8:00am-4:00pm
- Multi-Day Workshop ($150-$500): A series of weekend classes for comprehensive learning
- Night Course ($150-$500): Weekly classes for comprehensive learning, typically 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Date Night ($150): Couple's session typically 7:00pm-11:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays
- Professional Training: Qualification and career programs for tradespeople
- Studio Rental: Open class time for independent practice