Glass Flameworking: Beads (Soft Glass) 2-Week Night Course Level 1b
2-week beginner class for soft glass beadmaking! This course represents a continuation of the "Level 1a" class! Students will continue their journey of learning soft glass flameworking over the course of 4 class sessions!
- Safety in the Flameshop
- Lighting the Torch
- Adjusting the Flame
- Controlling molten glass in the flame
- Additional techniques with Rounding, Shaping, Dotting
- Additional skills and tips/techniques
Class Schedule (Each class runs from 6pm-9pm):
- Next Session TBD
- Four, 3-hour class periods: 6:00pm-9:00pm (12hrs total of class)
- Experience required: 2-Week Night Course Level 1a or Soft Glass Workshop
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.