Coppersmithing: Couple's Date Night
NOTE: Students under the age of 16 MUST contact Arc + Flame Blacksmithing Director (Candace Martens) for an evaluation prior to enrolling in a smithing class. Candace can be reached at email@example.com or 585-617-9644. Interested Students MUST COMPLETE this underage student APPLICATION prior to meeting with Blacksmithing Director.
If you have a question about the facility or registering for a class, please call Arc + Flame directly at 585-349-7110.
Looking for a way to heat up your relationship or just do something outrageously cool? Tired of the same old dinner, bar or movie? Bring your loved one or buddy out to Arc + Flame for a fun evening in our metalsmithing shop. We provide everything: entertaining instructors, light snacks, beverages and all the materials necessary to make a beautiful finished project with your partner. Projects vary by date so be sure to check the listing. The cost covers one couple (2 people) for the price of $200.
Couple's Date Night Sessions: (Price covers both people for any one of the following sessions)(Each class will focus on the topic listed. Click the "Details" tab for a list of project descriptions)
- Currently unavailable, next session coming soon
- 4-hour class period: 6:00pm-10:00pm (*Unless otherwise noted)
- Enrollment: 4 to 10 students (2-5 couples)
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
- Light appetizers, soft drinks, and water included
- Vending machines available
- Galentine's Day Bottle Stopper: Celebrate Galentine's Day by creating a one of kind rose topped bottle stopper with your best friends over brunch. Come create a beautiful rose bottle stopper or just a rose on a stem out of copper. The class will go over the basic operations of forming and decorating with hammers and tooling to give the rose shape and character. (Open to all levels)
- Copper Rose: Create an elegant copper rose topped wine bottle stopper or stem! Each participant will make their own rose from copper sheet. These are then assembled onto food grade bottle stoppers or stems. Every rose is unique and beautiful so come make a pair with your friend, spouse, S.O., FWB, or fellow wino! (Open to all levels)
(Above are examples of various topics offered, however each class focuses on only one. Each available class date will specify the corresponding project.)
NOTE: The Coppersmithing Date Night is a very interactive class that involves physical activity with emphasis on hand eye coordination. If this sounds like your idea for a great experience, we promise you an evening that you will remember for years to come! Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing.
If you any have concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all of our students!
PLEASE READ: Student Health / Refund Policy / Age / Dress Code
NOTE: Our programs are designed to be as inclusive as possible. However, if you have any concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all our students.
Students must be AT LEAST 16-years of age to attend class unless otherwise noted (ie: Fusing Tike, Teen and Creative Kids Classes) OR approval from Department Director.
Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes, shorts, skirts, or highly flammable clothing.